Welcome to the Exploration & Admissions process of Trilok School. We look forward to getting to know your family and your child as we introduce you to the Trilok community.
Trilok School uses a web-based portal called Ravenna to usher you forth with ease. Through Ravenna you will be able to sign up for tours, create an application for admission, and upload supporting application documents.
STEPS FOR APPLYING TO TRILOK SCHOOL
1. To begin your application, go to Ravenna and simply create an account. Make sure to create your account using an email address you will have access to throughout the admission season as this will be your primary email contact with our school.
2. Locate “Trilok School” under New York Area schools to begin the process of applying for admission. Here, you will submit a $65 non-refundable application fee, which includes a personalized tour of the school.
3. Reserve your spot for a school tour in order to learn more about Trilok School.
4. Submit a completed application and, if relevant, also attach recent student reports.
5. If relevant, submit teacher recommendations.
6. Once we have processed your on-line application we will be in touch to set up any interviews necessary.
7. With acceptance, we will put your enrollment process into motion, designating a school orientation and start date.